DrHamid Reza Zamani
- MD , medical school , Shiraz Medical University from 1984 - 1991
- Emergency Room manager 1991 - Damavand Hospital, Then 1992 - 1993 as Chair of health network Damavand Shahid Beheshti University. As a trainee of general surgery 1993 - 1997
- Damavand General Hospital as On Call General Surgeon and the manager of the hospital 1997 - 1999
- Manager and G. Surgeon in the Sassan Hospital , a private Hospital in Tehran 1999 - 2000
- Consultant General Surgeon in Milad hospital , the largest hospital in Iran under the umbrella of Social Security Insurance 2000 - till now
- Postgraduate courses of colorectal surgery and a couple of workshops around Coloproctology, Enhanced Recovery completed byFrontiers in colorectal surgery in St Marks hospital in London Oct. - Dec. 2008
- Laparoscopic colorectal surgery observership in St Marks hospital completed by Frontiers in colorectal surgery on Nov. - Dec. 2009
- Advanced Laparoscopic colorectal surgery , hands on course in Cuschiery Skills Center on Oct. 2009
- Advanced Lap. Colorectal course on Fresh frozen Cadaver in Colchester UK on 2010
- IRCAD Advanced Lap CR Course in Strasburge France on 2013
- My main experience and best Chance was a Series of Split 1 week hands on course of Advanced CR Lap. live Surgeries under Supervision of Mr Prof. Amjad Parvaiz in Portsmouth UK during 2012 - 2016
- Participation in a series of CR Lap. and Lap TME Workshop and Meeting Abroad as Faculty (Ankara, Lisbon, Portsmouth)
- Work Experience
- We could Found the well equipped Lap CRS Units in Milad Hospital (main hospital in country) from 2010 so another one in Nikan Hospital (Private hospital) from 2012 - then recently started the active Advanced Lap. Training ward for 2 Laparoscopic Fellowships in Shahid Beheshti University from 2016.
- I'm interested in advnced laparoscopic gastrointestinal surgery and focused on lap. CRS so I’m proud to get familial Mr. Prof. Amjad Parvaiz who could improve the situation of this Art and Technique in my country IRAN so get upgrade that every year. I would like to get more experiences and more connection around the world.